Tax Matters Provides Human Resource Services to Meet Your Business Needs
There’s nothing more rewarding than helping locally owned businesses grow. At Tax Matters, we pride ourselves on the ability to help El Paso business owners efficiently run their day-to-day operations, giving them more time to focus on their long-term goals for growth. Part of our HR solution service includes ensuring that your company is organized in everything from having the necessary hiring process forms to meeting the standard requirements of Texas laws.
Start Saving Time, Money, and Effort with our Human Resource Services
The benefits of our HR services include managing your company’s compensation plans, providing you with resources for legal documentation on labor laws, and giving you the information necessary to stay in the loop with changes to state regulations. Our goal is to help you get back the time you’re currently spending on HR paperwork so you can put your effort toward growing your business.
We Offer HR Services to Keep You Secure and Prepared for Running Your Business.
Tax Matters can help with the following:
- Verification of employment. When hiring employees, there are specific regulations that must be followed under Texas law to prevent any penalties. For one, employers should comply with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Employers must also verify an employee’s authorization to work. Tax Matters can help you understand these and other important processes of employment verification.
- Create and maintain employee files. When it comes to HR responsibilities, the personnel managing these tasks needs to be organized, pay a considerable amount of attention to detail, and be well-versed in the legalities of employee rights. At Tax Matters, we can assist you with these and other obligations. We will also make sure you have employee files organized such as the I-9 (identity and employment authortization) and W-4 (employee withholding allowance certificate) forms, which are essential for filing taxes.
- Meet Texas hiring reports standards. As a small business owner, maintaining awareness of state regulations can be difficult. That’s where Tax Matters steps in. We will ensure that your company is following all mandatory codes and standards so that in the event of an audit, you are prepared to pass.
Why Should You Outsource Human Resource Services?
The workload involved in HR services is certainly broad and demanding. You could hire a solely dedicated employee to handle these tasks, or you could trust our professional staff to do it for you, all while saving you time and money.
Other benefits of outsourcing HR services include:
- Reliable payroll. Tax Matters provides payroll services that will guarantee your staff will be paid correctly and on time.
- Organized hiring forms. We keep your forms prepared throughout the entire year so that when tax season rolls around, filing earnings will be a breeze.
- A resource for employment management. It’s natural to feel lost or confused when trying to manage staff paperwork. You may have questions involving procedures. We’ll be here to answer those questions and provide clarity and peace of mind.
Our goal is to ultimately free you from responsibilities that are keeping you from focusing on why you started your business in the first place.
Resources on Texas Human Resource Laws
- Texas Payday Law
- Texas Employment Rights
- Texas Employment Protections
- Small Employers and Reasonable Accommodation
Contact Us Today
Tax Matters is here to help fulfill your business needs. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our HR services. We can be reached at 915- 581-1040.